Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a Treo 750 with WM 5. Just last week the admin pushed out the Goodlink 5.0 version, which was pretty nifty interms of new additions to the calendar and RSS feeds. But I too had the issue of contacts, in which it no longer was accessible from the Today screen when dialing by name. Here's a fix that has worked for me!!

1. Do an active sync to PC via USB, and sync Contacts
    2. All Good Contacts will now populate to Pocket Outlook Contacts. Now goto Pocket Outlooks Contacts and you'll see all your Good contacts there now.
    3. Go in to your Physical Desktop PC Outlook and delete duplicate Entries, since the sync is bothways.
    4. Do another Active Sync, which gets rid of duplicates in your Good and POC
    5. Now, go to your Today screen and start typing names. YOu should now start to see all your good contacts, which is also an duplicate of Pocket Outlook Contacts
    5. When you add new contacts to Outlook or Good, just sync again so it adds to your pocket oulook contacts.

Ha, now you can even have picture speed dial! The guys over @ Good finally thought this trough!
    2. All Good Contacts will populate to Pocket Outlook Contacts
    3. Go in to Desktop PC Outlook and delete duplicate Entries
    4. Do another Active Sync, which gets rid of duplicates
    5. When you add new contacts to Outlook or Good, sync again so it adds to your pocket oulook contacts.

Ha, now you can even have picture speed dial!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnc817 View Post
    I have a Treo 750 with WM 5. Just last week the admin pushed out the Goodlink 5.0 version, which was pretty nifty interms of new additions to the calendar and RSS feeds. But I too had the issue of contacts, in which it no longer was accessible from the Today screen when dialing by name. Here's a fix that has worked for me!!

2. All Good Contacts will now populate to Pocket Outlook Contacts. Now goto Pocket Outlooks Contacts and you'll see all your Good contacts there now.
    3. Go in to your Physical Desktop PC Outlook and delete duplicate Entries, since the sync is bothways.
    4. Do another Active Sync, which gets rid of duplicates in your Good and POC
    5. Now, go to your Today screen and start typing names. YOu should now start to see all your good contacts, which is also an duplicate of Pocket Outlook Contacts
    5. When you add new contacts to Outlook or Good, just sync again so it adds to your pocket oulook contacts.

Ha, now you can even have picture speed dial! The guys over @ Good finally thought this trough!
    Is there a way to quickly delete duplicates in Outlook on your PC? I know in traditional database software such as ACT you could look up by create date and then delete the entire lookup--and you could even do a scan for duplicates but I am not aware of a way to do this in Outlook. I have almost 1,100 contacts and deleting one by one is not a viable option.

This would be a great work around if I had 100 or 200 contacts but unfortunately not 1,100.

Any thoughts?
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Ehhh..Not sure. You can always sort by the name column header, and just simply delete delete delete. May take a while. But you'll only have to do this once!
    How about shift-click.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12