1.    #1  
    What different methods do all you f-fball fanatics do, to get stat-tracker like updates on ur treo?
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I'm looking for an answer to this too. Everything I use on my desktop relies of Flash, which is not yet supported on Palms. I saw a commercial for nfl.com/mobile but haven't yet checked it out.
    I'm in leagues on both ESPN.com & CBS Sportsline. They both offer free mobile websites to check scores: http://espn.mobi & http://cbs.volantis.net/sportsline/

NFL Mobile is okay, but not great. It's kinda clunky & slow using Blazer. On Demand (the free app that comes w/ the 700p) offers quick stats updates for each game, but they don't give you the TD's, which blows.

If I need to see scores, I usually use Opera Mini (bc it's faster than Blazer) and check the ESPN mobile site.

Also, 4info.net offers free text message updates for players (yardage, td's, etc.)

Those are my methods. If On Demand had TD's, I think it would be perfect. Oh well.

Hope this helps. I'm always looking for more efficient ways to check as well, so if anybody has anything better, please post it!
    Pretty sure yahoo has wireless access for its leagues. Haven't had to use yet though..
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dezicartel View Post
    What different methods do all you f-fball fanatics do, to get stat-tracker like updates on ur treo?
    Are you on Sprint by any chance?
  6.    #6  
    no im on verizon...i will check out espn mobile though..havent checked that out...and make i can run the numbers on a spreadsheet to calculate point totals...oh man...im really desperate
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I just found out that Sprint has a great NFL setup. You can add in your own players to track, very nice. Plus you can watch the NFL network.
    ea sports fantasy football offers free mobile updates. It's pretty basic, but it gives me my teams point totals, so I don't have to calculate them. It's easy to watch football with my treo.