1.    #1  
    This just started when I did the update yesterday. now when I miss a call, it's making an item in the task list. I have looked everywhere, how do I turn that off? it's reminding me of missed calls that are from the day before.
    Sarina
    what phone app are you using? The built in phone app or something else like takephone?
  3.    #3  
    the built in phone app. I have butler and ringcare, but I have looked all over and don't see anywhere to fix this.
    thanks,
    Sarina
    THis happened to me after the first MR update, then I figured out that the missed calls were being listed as "tasks" in the Task app. I checked them all off, and unchecked all the prefs, and the problem went away...good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsbwayne View Post
    the built in phone app. I have butler and ringcare, but I have looked all over and don't see anywhere to fix this.
    thanks,
    Sarina
    Its Ringcare thats creating the missed call tasks. There is a setting in Ringcare to turn this function off.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    ! I just discovered that and was coming to post the fix! THat explains why the problem went away for awhile--it took me a while to re-install ring Care.