Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I was trying to copy my conatcts from SIM to the phone. But somehow i did the process twice ( i know...sounds weird) . Now all my contacts appear twice in the phone book. If I make the sim phonebook to show then its thrice.

Is it possible that when i sync i can delete the contacts thru the desktop software?

Also how do i delete all the contacts from my phonebook ? I am thinking of erasing all the contacts and then copying them again from SIM.

Thanks.
    If you duplicated the contacts on your PC when you synced you can delete the duplicates from the menu at the top of the Palm desktop.

Tools>Addins>Delete Duplicates

Then, just set the HotSync Manager to "desktop overwrites handheld" in the contacts app and sync. After that you shouldn't get the duplicates anymore. But, make sure the HotSync Manager goes back to Synchronize the files in case you add contacts to the Treo later.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I dont know what i am doing. I installed the palm desktop software from the CD. But when i hot sync nuthin shows up in the window of palm desktop.
    I think I have synced it with my outlook. is there a way to change it?
    I had the same problem still cant get it.