1.    #1  
    So, i got my treo600 today (not new, friend said it just froze on his use and never got back up since) so i was reading around and tried reseting it but no success, i pluged it on usb cable but my PC wont recognize it (running XP) all i get is unrecognized device when i reset it and promt for drivers... i tried using all drivers that palm desktop would give me but no luck so far, so when i plug it in all that appears is this white screen and like there was no OS or something, i tried soft reset hard reset battery reset it all works like i would just push the reset button... so if you can give me some advice on it.. pls...
    Did you warm reset? See Palm Knowledgebase. If that still does not start your Treo, try hard reset. Your data will be lost, if probably is by this time.
  3.    #3  
    i tried everything on this link u gave me, nothing works for me, treo just starts normally white screen and nothing else... backlight works everything works. I cant even turn it off...
    When you hit the reset button at the back, you don't even see the PALM logo display on the screen momentarily?