1.    #1  
    I was so frustrated with the news of Centro. Yesterday, I switched from T-mobile to Sprint because of Treo755p and SERO plan. However, I paid more $300 for the deal. I don't know if I have to return my Treo 755p and buy a new Centro because basically two phones are identical and Centro is much smaller. Within 30days of activation, I can return my phone as I know. I'm asking for you guys' opinion.
    You have one problem I can think of with what you want to do. I've read where the SERO plan's unlimited text messaging offer ends Sept. 30th. Now we know why. Another problem you might have is whether you ported your number. If you didn't, you can just return the 755 and keep using your other phone until the Centro comes out and then get it on the SERO plan, if they offer it on there. They didn't offer the 755 for a couple of weeks on SERO when it first came out.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    why did you pay $300? the 755p should only cost you $199 under SERO. And there is a $50 service credit code floating somewhere.

BTW, there is no guarantee that the centro will be available in the SERO plan.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    The unlimitted texting was extended til december something...
    Something old, something new. I got a ringer switch and 800W .
    That unlimited txting keeps getting bumped up.

It's just there to entice people. But hopefully the Centro gets added next month and the plans and everything stay intact. I'll be ordering one and selling the Treo 700p which is off contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    That unlimited txting keeps getting bumped up.

It's just there to entice people. But hopefully the Centro gets added next month and the plans and everything stay intact. I'll be ordering one and selling the Treo 700p which is off contract.

I guess a 700p doesn't go for too much! Sprint replaced my wife's 650 with another 650 the other day. I was totally shocked!!