1.    #1  
    I jumped from 1.06 to the new 1.10 update. After the process concluded, everything seemed great, but now, i am noticing that the phone "wakes up" every 10 seconds without prompting. This will continue until the battery dies. I reset the phone and it goes away for a while, but then will resume.

Has absolutely ANYONE experienced this phenomenon? Other than this BIG issue, the update went perfectly. Any help is appreciated.

BTW, I am running Chatter EX for OWA mail syncing, 2 day 4 cast keycaps 600, kinoma 4EX, and palmbible+ not much else.

any help is appreciate.
  2. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post
    I jumped from 1.06 to the new 1.10 update. After the process concluded, everything seemed great, but now, i am noticing that the phone "wakes up" every 10 seconds without prompting. This will continue until the battery dies. I reset the phone and it goes away for a while, but then will resume.
    When you say "wakes up," do you mean the display spontaniously comes on? If so, I can say I've neither heard of or experienced this behavior.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/
    On my phone, the screen will occasionally come to life, showing the Keyguard press center button banner. It stays on for 5-10 seconds, and then goes blank automatically.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post

Has absolutely ANYONE experienced this phenomenon? Other than this BIG issue, the update went perfectly. Any help is appreciated.

BTW, I am running Chatter EX for OWA mail syncing, 2 day 4 cast keycaps 600, kinoma 4EX, and palmbible+ not much else.

any help is appreciate.
    Dude,

My recommendation is to run the updated phone in a blank state (i.e. after a hard reset) for a while and see if the behaviour continues. I did that and found out a problem with my phone, not quite what you have but still an oddity. After installing 1.10_, for whatever reasons, the phone still gives me an Error 3000 when trying to use data right after placing a phone call but, unlike before, after a short while I'll be able to connect to data services. Nobody else has reported this behaviour (like yours) so I am thinking this could be innherent to a faulty phone.

So again, use the phone in blank mode for a while; if however, nothing happens, install your apps one by one and try to see who is messing up with your data .
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
  5.    #5  
    thanks brother. i appreciate your help. i will take a look at that and see what comes up.