Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    for those of us who got sucked in by the 755p primarily because of its size and function (i came from a 650, so it does admittedly seem smaller), and would consider purchasing a Centro, does anyone have an idea what it's price will be WITHOUT a new plan? it's getting a little ridiculous (with the iPhone, with the 755p, with most computers) that companies keep making their "flagship" products obsolete only months after their release......
    It's $399, according to sprintusers.com

Yeah its 100 too much for me, I will wait until Palm throw out some promotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    It's $399, according to sprintusers.com

Yeah its 100 too much for me, I will wait until Palm throw out some promotion.
    Palm never let out a promotion on the 755p

I guess this is just a 755 that is smaller. The red color would be good for my wife.
    How much discount do you get for renewing your contract?
    I don't know why the release of a new model suddenly makes people think the old model is "obsolete". I would expect a ton of people to still be attracted to the 755 due to the difference in battery life compared to the Centro.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    keyboard on the Centro is apparently way differently built then the Treo's also. The entire form of the Centro is nothing like a Treo!

Its like the low-end style, but with the awesome Palm OS, and silencer switch up top.

Even if a Centro ships for AT&T or T-Mobile, im sticking by my Treo 680! As for my dad who has a HTC Dash, I would consider popping the $200 about for a Centro for him.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+