1.    #1  
    Can someone point me to a URL to download this? I've found 4.0 and downloaded it, but when I attempt to open it on my 755p it says that it isn't supported on the device.
    Is it strange that my wife refers to herself as a "Treo widow"?
    me too.
    Its in a thread here(somewhere), I forget where...sorry. You can also send them an e-mail & request it, its not official, I believe its still in Beta, that's why there's no URL.
    Last edited by reverendrhino; 09/27/2007 at 03:42 AM.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Here you go, I did a search. I found it, post #15 by Radnor:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...4&postcount=15
    Last edited by reverendrhino; 09/27/2007 at 03:39 AM.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  5.    #5  
    Excellent, thanks! I don't know why I could not find it when I searched. Here is the response I recieved with what looks like an updated version.

We thank you for your interest in mundu IM.

Attached is the installer file with support included for Treo 755p.
    However, please note that we haven't been able to release a certified version of mundu IM for 755p as its not available for use in India.

Request you to follow the below mentioned steps to install this version on your device:
    1. Please install and run the "MunduUnInstall.prc" in case you have any earlier versions of mundu IM V4 on your device. This will do a complete clean-up of that version's Preferences before installing the latest version. Else, you can directly install the attached "10895_20070818_MunduIm_Palm_v4.1.0_10895.prc" on your Treo.
    2. Upon installation; request you to perform a SOFT reset on your device and then use mundu IM V4.

Please get back to us for any clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,
    mundu IM Team.
    http://messenger.mundu.com
    ======================================
    Hours of Customer Support:
    Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 6:00PM IST
    ======================================
    Attached Files Attached Files
  6.    #6  
    I've been using Mundu 4.1 for the last couple of hours and it has been working wonderfully thus far!
    I upgraded to the latest version I could find (V4.1.0.p Build 10895) and prior to installing it used the Mundu uninstaller.

However, when I enter the app and try to activation my license, I get the following error message:

"Fatal Error Permitted number of licenses are already active"

The original error message was something about the product already being used on the device.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
    Last edited by MikeElmendorf; 09/27/2007 at 11:07 PM.
    Hey write to them with your license key and they will reset the code for you.
    I did the same

Cheers!
    Thanks--have contacted them before, to no avail..... How long did it take? And what e-mail did you use?