1.    #1  
    The Sprint teaser site is already up:

http://www.moreyous.com

Not much we didn't already know, except that it'll be available in Red and in Black

It launches Oct. 14 for $99 after $100 rebate.
    It's branded with the name "Treo" yet it is named "Palm Centro".

Anyone else confused?

Whatever, the red looks hella nice.
    What the heck is this minimum $25 vision plus package engadget is talking about, that's not cool.
    Anyone else notice that the Docs to go icon is the Sprint Downloads icon? You think that Docs to go is included or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    What the heck is this minimum $25 vision plus package engadget is talking about, that's not cool.
    This seems to be the requirement now for the $100 rebate - at least a $25 data plan - it was for the Mogul. Sneaky devils!
    The site lists Microsoft trademarks at the bottom, including Windows Mobile and ActiveSync. This should be real interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    It's branded with the name "Treo" yet it is named "Palm Centro".

Anyone else confused?

Whatever, the red looks hella nice.
    centro had something to do with its relationship to the foleo. Now that foleo is cancelled it would be stupid for palm to call it the centro.
    anyone notice they changed the photo on the site now - they photoshopped the word "Treo" completely out. It only says "Sprint". How sneeky. Go to the story on the TC homepage or the Engadget page & you will see the same exact image but with the word Treo...

Oh & you can only "view" ms documents. I wonder if we can download the full docs to go app onto it...
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    anyone notice they changed the photo on the site now - they photoshopped the word "Treo" completely out. It only says "Sprint". How sneeky. Go to the story on the TC homepage or the Engadget page & you will see the same exact image but with the word Treo...

Oh & you can only "view" ms documents. I wonder if we can download the full docs to go app onto it...
    not sure if this is appropriate

got bored at the airport and made this (everything except the phones, palm, and sprint logo are my own work)

oh what being bored can make you do... heh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../boredhmms.jpg
    just in case no one knows yet but I asked sprint when its release date is and they said November 2nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    just in case no one knows yet but I asked sprint when its release date is and they said November 2nd.
    The website says the 14th, you can pre-order from Palm for the 14th and I called one of my local stores in Houston and they said I can come in and buy it on the 14th (as long as they get the shipment, which they should.)

Where'd you hear Nov 2nd from?
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

from a store manager but again its from an employee soooo.. I would probably trust the web site.. sorry I didn't know the site told which day it was coming out...
    Probably available on web or phone on the 14th.

Could hit stores a couple of weeks later. Was that way for the Mogul..maybe even longer to hit stores than a couple of weeks.

Doesn't matter much i guess since i'll order it online. Going to the sprint store makes me want to do bad things to myself afterwards. My shrink says it's best to avoid the sprint store..