1.    #1  
    I know this is going to sound crazy, but I'm trying to get New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago TV Stations with the Slingbox AV that I just bought.

Well, I may need a temporary password and setup info, And if I change channels while you are watching something or if there's a certain program that you are planning to watch, just let me know via a PM or you can just change it back if you'd like. After All, It's your Slingbox so you can do whatever you want with it. Well, It's best if you have your Slingbox connected to a Cable or Satelitte box that you don't use frequently. You can leave the box on at night if you please.

Let me know, and thanks.
    Last edited by Scott_911; 09/26/2007 at 08:23 PM.
    didnt you already try this under another user name?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...share+slingbox

Some of is the exact same...
    Sprint Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    No. I'm new to this forum and I don't know what username you're refering to. I just thought I could ask. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_911 View Post
    ...After All, It's your Slingbox so I promise not to fight over the remote.

That is the exact same thing in the other post...and your new, no posts...SO im sure its you again. Seems strange you would type the exact same thing some one else typed while asking for the same thing.

Anyways, I highly doubt any will give you passwords to there stuff...Hence the other thread and it was closed
    Sprint Palm Pre
  5.    #5  
    Again, I'm new to this forum. and if I typed the same stuff this other person posted (Who ever he is), then I'm sorry. Okay.
    just seems a little fishy to me
    Sprint Palm Pre
  7.    #7  
    Well if this is not the right place to ask, is there a Slingbox Sharing forum that I can go to?
    This forum does not promote ripping off developers. The people who design and sell slingbox, or design software deserve to be payed for their time, effort and knowhow. I'm pretty sure that it's against forum policy to ask for or supply hacks or activation codes that in essence steal from these people.

There are sometimes freeware aps that can do what payed aps do. Sometimes as well, sometimes not, but you gotta pay the piper sometimes.