Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    anyone know of a stand alone program that will do full screen caller ID in the mean time?
    Last edited by syphex; 12/19/2007 at 10:56 AM.
    None is available at this time..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    does anyone else have the problem with ringcare that when your phone restarts ringcare doesn't work with out going back into the program once?
    Not here, did you ask Jeff yet?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    thats kinda of why I posted here since he responded to my post with in minutes last time. that and I just tried to send him a message but he has to many messages so I can't send him a new one.
    Last edited by syphex; 12/19/2007 at 05:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    thats kinda of why I posted here since he responded to my post with in minutes last time. that and I just tried to send him a message but he has to many messages so I can't send him a new one.
    Sorry about the inbox problem - it has been fixed.

Just a note that it is always best to send emails to support @ GoTreoSoftware.com for issues and problems. I do not scan forums often enough to maintain a acceptable level of support.

The issue you are having is kind of right. Ringcare will wait for 30 seconds following a reset before it turns itself on. After this time period, everything should work as expected. This delay is put into RingCare to give the Treo enough time to do all of its startup work that happens when the Treo is reset. This avoids any conflicts for resources.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson View Post
    Sorry about the inbox problem - it has been fixed.

Just a note that it is always best to send emails to support @ GoTreoSoftware.com for issues and problems. I do not scan forums often enough to maintain a acceptable level of support.

The issue you are having is kind of right. Ringcare will wait for 30 seconds following a reset before it turns itself on. After this time period, everything should work as expected. This delay is put into RingCare to give the Treo enough time to do all of its startup work that happens when the Treo is reset. This avoids any conflicts for resources.

Jeff
    Good to know but my problem happend well after 30 seconds. It was about half an hour after I reset my phone that I noticed I miss 2 calls because I didn't hear it. Once I went into the program once it started working.
    Good to know but my problem happend well after 30 seconds. It was about half an hour after I reset my phone that I noticed I miss 2 calls because I didn't hear it. Once I went into the program once it started working.
    What version of RingCare are you using? Can you try a controlled test via a land line for me?

Jeff
    Im kinda thinking its my phone now since even lightwav is giving me troubles. But I was using v2.41 of ringcare. Oh and I didn't have them installed at the same time just as a note. Lightwav was giving me trouble with their newest version, all of the sudden my sms tones would not sound. Then I used their uninstalled and I made sure that all the existing files installed with lightwav were removed then I did a soft reset and installed ringcare. It works great if I didn't have that start up problem.
    Im kinda thinking its my phone now since even lightwav is giving me troubles. But I was using v2.41 of ringcare. Oh and I didn't have them installed at the same time just as a note. Lightwav was giving me trouble with their newest version, all of the sudden my sms tones would not sound. Then I used their uninstalled and I made sure that all the existing files installed with lightwav were removed then I did a soft reset and installed ringcare. It works great if I didn't have that start up problem.
    RingCare should work great! Please contact me at support @ GoTreoSoftware.com and send me your phone number. I will call you and work out the startup problem.

Jeff
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345