1. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    I am looking for an app that will anounce the incoming calling: Example: "Incoming call 907-225-9190"

I have tried Lightwav and it does have this function, but it seems to be a bit of an overkill for what I need. I've also read that Callfilter has this function as well, but may not be compatible with the 700p.

I know Ringcare is out there, but not sure if this app has an incoming call announce.

Suggestions?
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/
    CallFilter has the ability to announce phone numbers, but it does not work with the 700p. RingCare, LightWav, CallBlock all announce calls, however, if you want it to announce it as 907-225-9190, you just gotta record an announcement that says that, just like if you want it to announce, "Hey, Bubba calling!" you just gotta record the announcement.

I use call announcement with my 700p and find it very handy not having to look at the screen in order to determine who is calling.

Ben
    lightwav.. i use it mysefl
    I beleive callfilter will announce a number as 1,999,999
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Q~ View Post
    I am looking for an app that will anounce the incoming calling: Example: "Incoming call 907-225-9190"
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    CallFilter has the ability to announce phone numbers, but it does not work with the 700p.
    CallFilter has been working great on my 700p, both pre- and post-MR. Also works well on my 650. I would suggest you install & try it (it will work for 10 days free). Realize, though, if CallFilter doesn't do everything you want, it is unlikely there will be future updates to the product as the developer doesn't seem interested in continuing development.

Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I beleive callfilter will announce a number as 1,999,999
    It says "Incoming call from 5 1 3 2 2 2 3 4 5 6" in a calm, male voice.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!