1.    #1  
    I just got my treo 680 and looking for the best case for it. I don't like anything bulky. After searching around I like this case http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=623

anyone had/has this case? any feedback?

thanks!!!
    So far so good. I've been using mine since april. It is still clear, solid and no squek. I think it's the thinnest among the crystal cases available.
    SMS Machine PictureSMS SMS Commander BattLogger TraceCrash MemoManager vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    I was on my 2nd (replacement) Seidio Crystal case. They are wonderful because they are clear and so slim... But that's also their downfall. They are very fragile, and no matter how carefully I take care of them, they break in a few weeks or months (ie., the clips wear out and the 2 halves of the case won't stay together).

I gave up and went back to the Java skin case which I keep in a pouch...
    Quote Originally Posted by mhzimmer View Post
    I was on my 2nd (replacement) Seidio Crystal case. They are wonderful because they are clear and so slim... But that's also their downfall. They are very fragile, and no matter how carefully I take care of them, they break in a few weeks or months (ie., the clips wear out and the 2 halves of the case won't stay together).

I gave up and went back to the Java skin case which I keep in a pouch...
    mhzimmer,

We did see a few customers with breaking clips so we actually changed to a more flexible plastic. If you're interested, please email me your information and I'll get you a replacement.

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    mhzimmer,

We did see a few customers with breaking clips so we actually changed to a more flexible plastic. If you're interested, please email me your information and I'll get you a replacement.

Thanks,
    Hmmmm....I was also told to email my info in order for Seidio to replace a faulty product (belt clip holster that goes with the crystal case). That was about 3 months ago and it hasnt arrived.
    Quote Originally Posted by DIG View Post
    Hmmmm....I was also told to email my info in order for Seidio to replace a faulty product (belt clip holster that goes with the crystal case). That was about 3 months ago and it hasnt arrived.
    Dig,

I can't tell you what might have happened, but I personally answer any emails that come to that address. If you have an issue I'd be happy to take care of it. The email is forum@seidio.com.

Thanks,
    http://www.cellphoneshop.net/clsncofortr61.html

Same case, $20 cheaper, plus belt clip option.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Dig,

I can't tell you what might have happened, but I personally answer any emails that come to that address. If you have an issue I'd be happy to take care of it. The email is forum@seidio.com.

Thanks,
    OK, thanks, I sent it again just now. I received a reply when I sent it the first time from Margaret, asking for my order number, which I sent. That was the last I heard on the 29th June. DIG
    mhzimmer,

Thanks,
    Thanks! I will do right now...
    Dig,

Thanks,
    Which one? is it "forum" or "forums" @seidio.com
  11. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Any one tried Palm's clear case? Any diff from Seidio?

http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family
    Quote Originally Posted by tck
    Any one tried Palm's clear case? Any diff from Seidio?

http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family
    I have the one from palm, works great. Getting the one from seidio next week cause I want the extended battery and a clear holster case to go with it. Will update when I get comparable info.
    Handhelds
    Zire 31-> Zire 72s-> T|X

Phones:
    Nokia 5160-> Nokia 3100-> Nokia 3220-> Treo 650 Unlocked(modded ROM)-> Treo 680 Unlocked(modded ROM #8 within 15 minutes of receiving the box)-> Treo Pro(hacked as well)