1.    #1  
    So far:

The pgup/pgdn to scroll tabs doesn't work.
    Even though I have it set as my default launcher it forgets after reset.
    Notepad will not launch from zlauncher, but still launches from launcherX.

Any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    I forgot I have uncache installed. I added zlauncher to that and now zlauncher comes up after reset.

Notepad still doesn't launch via zlauncher, and still can't scroll with up and down.
    You scroll tabs with left/right D-pad. Up/down is for scrolling if you have more icons than fit the screen. ZL can be overwhelming at first. It is one app I definitely recommend taking time to "walk thru" the html online manual at ZZTechs' website. You'll get a good jump start on how it basically works doing that. It's great once you learn it.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
  4.    #4  
    There is an option that says use pgup/pgdn to scroll tabs. You're telling me it doesn't mean just that, but that it only means scroll apps?
  5.    #5  
    I found a work around for ZL and notepad, it will launch it from RAM but not the card.
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    There is an option that says use pgup/pgdn to scroll tabs. You're telling me it doesn't mean just that, but that it only means scroll apps?
    You're absolutely right, and I can confirm that it does not appear to work as it should. I even tried a left tabs (rather than my customary top tabs, thinking that might be what up/down scroll is for), but it doesn't work. Looks like a good one to report to ZZTechs.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
  7.    #7  
    Thanks.

I did send an email to tech support about the scrolling tabs, as well as not being able to launch notepad from the card, and not being able to move the notepad.prc between the device and the card using ZL's file program.'
    I found a work around for ZL and notepad, it will launch it from RAM but not the card.
    1. Move these files to SD Card (/PALM/Programs/ZLauncher/Apps/Notepad/)

CompressionPng.prc
    CompressionZlib.prc
    Note%2520Pad.prc
    Note%252)Pad_enUS.prc

2. Now you should be able to run Notepad from the Card with a ZLauncher-created link.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Tazzo; 09/25/2007 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Typo
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo View Post
    1. Move these files to SD Card (/PALM/Programs/ZLauncher/Apps/Notepad/)

CompressionPng.prc
    CompressionZlib.prc
    Note%2520Pad.prc
    Note%252)Pad_enUS.prc

2. Now you should be able to run Notepad from the Card with a ZLauncher-created link.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks, but that didn't work. I don't have the compression files. I tried just moving the notepad files to that directory (I had to create it), but that didn't work either. After moving them there the treo couldn't even find notepad.

Edit: I found the compression.zlib not the other.

Update:
    It's working from the card now. I dragged it to the card and when I launched it, it said it was already in RAM do I want to overwrite. I said yes and it launched from the card.

Funny though, I did that yesterday too and it didn't work.
    Last edited by pool_shark; 09/25/2007 at 03:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    You scroll tabs with left/right D-pad. Up/down is for scrolling if you have more icons than fit the screen. ZL can be overwhelming at first. It is one app I definitely recommend taking time to "walk thru" the html online manual at ZZTechs' website. You'll get a good jump start on how it basically works doing that. It's great once you learn it.
    A year later and I am still learning how great this launcher is.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Thanks.

I did send an email to tech support about the scrolling tabs, as well as not being able to launch notepad from the card, and not being able to move the notepad.prc between the device and the card using ZL's file program.'
    the ZZtech people also monitor a ZZtech-specific (basically Zauncher specific) sub-forum over at mytreonet, might be worth posting there as well.
    cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by TRgEOff View Post
    the ZZtech people also monitor a ZZtech-specific (basically Zauncher specific) sub-forum over at mytreonet, might be worth posting there as well.
    cheers
    Cool, thanks.