Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    My phone (which I keep in my pocket) will stop ringing when any of the keys are pressed and a call comes in. The call won't be answered, but it will stop ringing, so I will miss calls. Is this a flaw in the Treo or is there a program that will stop that behavior?

I bought Butler and thought the keyguard might prevent that, but no such luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    mine does it and i like it. It gives me a chance to silince it and get it out of the case.
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    It's not a bug, it's a feature!

A rose by any other name...
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
  4. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula View Post
    It's not a bug, it's a feature!

A rose by any other name...
    The poster makes a good point. One person's feature is another's annoyance. It would be useful to have an option to shut this off, much the same way that one can disable the touchscreen on an incoming call.
    Last edited by ~Q~; 09/25/2007 at 12:35 AM.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/
    BTW, many (other) phones have this "feature" as well. Press any button to silence the ringer.