Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I'm interested in purchasing some accessories for my 680. At the moment, I love using Pocket Tunes, and I have some nice enough earphones, plus a 3.5->2.5 adapter. But what I'd like is to be able to answer calls without having to pull out my phone and unplug it. Is it possible to get something for the 680 that will allow me to do this, but will also allow me to use whatever earphones I want?

Failing that, I'll look at getting the in-ear noise-canceling ones. Those of you who have experience with the retractable one, is it very good? More / less annoying than just having the cord floating about?

Also looking at an extended battery. Had a look at some posts about them on this forum, and they look good. The only trouble is deciding between the 1600 and the 2400.

Is the 2400 actually that much more bulky? It doesn't look too bad, but that doesn't mean an awful lot. How different does it actually feel in your hands? I don't use a case, cradle or anything like that, so I'm not worried about anything becoming useless. Also, is the battery significantly heavier?

Thanks everyone.

- ipsi
    Quote Originally Posted by ipsi View Post
    I'm interested in purchasing some accessories for my 680. At the moment, I love using Pocket Tunes, and I have some nice enough earphones, plus a 3.5->2.5 adapter. But what I'd like is to be able to answer calls without having to pull out my phone and unplug it. Is it possible to get something for the 680 that will allow me to do this, but will also allow me to use whatever earphones I want?

Failing that, I'll look at getting the in-ear noise-canceling ones. Those of you who have experience with the retractable one, is it very good? More / less annoying than just having the cord floating about?

- ipsi
    Seidio makes an adapter that will let you use your existing headphones to listen to Ptunes and also take phone calls. Check out the TC store for this http://store.treocentral.com/content...12-45--479.htm
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Seidio makes an adapter that will let you use your existing headphones to listen to Ptunes and also take phone calls. Check out the TC store for this http://store.treocentral.com/content...12-45--479.htm
    Perfect. I'm not sure how I missed that, but it's exactly what I was looking for, thanks