1.    #1  
    If so, any insight into the "Complete Server Folder Name" field when defining the account? I have the Exchange server address and that field seems to be the only thing keeping it from syncing. I called the "Help" Desk and they opened a ticket, but I'm not expecting a solid resolution from them.
    Is it strange that my wife refers to herself as a "Treo widow"?
    I did when I used mail2web for a while... I must be in the minority but I use EAS to sync all my contacts/calender which Chatter won't do.. now I do remember that mail2web's exchange server was named mobile.exchange.mail2web.com and thats what I used in versamail and it worked fine but for some reason when I tried using that same server name in chatter it didn't work. I just removed the mobile in the name and just entered exchange.mail2web.com and it work.. maybe your running accross something like that?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    From the Chatter Email Manual V 3.0:

 Exchange Server: Use only the server name part of the URL you use on your PC to access
    OWA. So, for example, if you use http://owa.myserver.net/exchange, then simple use
    owa.myserver.net in this field.
     Login Name: Use your login name as you would in OWA, including your domain (if it’s
    necessary to specify one). Login names will look either like “fred” or “domain\fred”. Note:
    Use a back slash between the domain and user name, even if you normally use a forward
    slash.
     Password: Your password
     Complete Server Folder Name: Inbox (this should already be inserted in the field)
     Mailbox: You can leave this field blank and it will be determined automatically. If you do enter
    something here (the correct entry is typically your login name), the automatic check will NOT
    be performed.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    From the Chatter Email Manual V 3.0:

 Exchange Server: Use only the server name part of the URL you use on your PC to access
    OWA. So, for example, if you use http://owa.myserver.net/exchange, then simple use
    owa.myserver.net in this field.
     Login Name: Use your login name as you would in OWA, including your domain (if it’s
    necessary to specify one). Login names will look either like “fred” or “domain\fred”. Note:
    Use a back slash between the domain and user name, even if you normally use a forward
    slash.
     Password: Your password
     Complete Server Folder Name: Inbox (this should already be inserted in the field)
     Mailbox: You can leave this field blank and it will be determined automatically. If you do enter
    something here (the correct entry is typically your login name), the automatic check will NOT
    be performed.
    Thanks, this worked! Now to figure out why I'm getting notified of messages 30 - 60 minutes after they have been received by the Exchange server.

I'm sure that it has something to do with the EX plugin. I downloaded and installed both of these http://chatteremailforum.com/index.p...=57&Itemid=103 , but I'm guessing that I need something else?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Who's your carrier? If it's AT&T,you need to get a data [plan that supports mobile terminated data. You can find out how by googling it. I have Sprint so I can't help with that. If you have Verizon or Sprint, you need to try different "Listen" ports. I'll post that if you need it but my battery is dying so it will be later today. If switching ports doesn't solve the problem, you'll only be able to quick sync.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  6.    #6  
    I'm with Sprint. Thanks and I'll check back later today.
    I had to change the port for it to work properly. Try going into the console and entering "listen 2000" without the quotes,it was suggested at the Chatter forums and fixed the same issue for me on a Sprint 755p.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    From Marc....along time ago.
    Try:

1) At the Console, enter "listen xx"
    2) Use "Shutdown & Disconnect"
    3) Re-enter Chatter and see if push is working.

Try this with 53, 80, and 500, and see if any work.

Enter Console with Menu-W as jhoff80 said. 2000 is also a good port to try. I think that's what I'm using.
    will using that plugin give u access to your corporate address book?
    Matty
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    will using that plugin give u access to your corporate address book?
    No.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    From Marc....along time ago.
    Try:

1) At the Console, enter "listen xx"
    2) Use "Shutdown & Disconnect"
    3) Re-enter Chatter and see if push is working.

Try this with 53, 80, and 500, and see if any work.

Enter Console with Menu-W as jhoff80 said. 2000 is also a good port to try. I think that's what I'm using.
    No dice. Alas, I think that I will stick with the simple and effective Versamail. I really appreciate eveyone's assistance with this.
    I am new to chatter and just installed it along with the EX plugin. I know it is no longer supported, and I downloaded the now unlocked plugin from the chatter forum. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the guide for the EX plugin? I have tried the forum email but no response yet.

I am trying to connect to OWA and can't seem to get past "connect"... the "login"...
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rstyle View Post
    I am new to chatter and just installed it along with the EX plugin. I know it is no longer supported, and I downloaded the now unlocked plugin from the chatter forum. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the guide for the EX plugin? I have tried the forum email but no response yet.

I am trying to connect to OWA and can't seem to get past "connect"... the "login"...
    PM me your email address.
    Anyone know how to get the "complete server folder name"

Cheers
    if you use Outlook web address then you would use that in chatter for the server. If not it should look like https://yourserver.com/exchange and you would just use the yourserver.com .. my server name is mobile.exchange.mycompany.com and thats what I have in my server name field.