Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    This new release is described as being tested by a Designed for Palm Products independent testing house to ensure the highest quality of a submitted software. It was tested for the Treo 755p and Treo 680.

Anybody want to provide some feedback as SAG 1.14 works perfectly with my 755p that I'm hesitant to ruin a good thing.

www.softick.com
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    I'll download it now, but will take the weekend to look at this. I last used version 1.13 and was happy with the performance on my 680, but not the instability that it caused.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    On the site there is no download for 1.15, where are u seeing this info besides the press relese page.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I received an email this morning regarding the latest version, that being 1.15. I downloaded it and saved it to my computer but did not install it to my 755p yet. It was even on the site this morning but has been removed for some reason. If you go to the softick forums, there is a current discussion regarding SAG 1.15. But there is no response yet as to why it has been removed.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    The email I received is from yourtreo.net's software store. I just logged in to it and it has 1.15 there for download. But it really was on Softick's site this morning so I don't know what happened.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by ehosey2 View Post
    I received an email this morning regarding the latest version, that being 1.15. I downloaded it and saved it to my computer but did not install it to my 755p yet. It was even on the site this morning but has been removed for some reason. If you go to the softick forums, there is a current discussion regarding SAG 1.15. But there is no response yet as to why it has been removed.
    Can you post the .prc? or the zip which ever you downloaded please?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Here's the .prc. The zip is too large to upload. FWIW this is the best copy I have used to date.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Thanks Twitch3!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    As per Softick: "We've found that this build of 1.15 works badly on Treo 650 and one some Treo 700p smartphones that's why we have remove it on weekend. Hope we will fix these issues and put 1.15 back this Monday."
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I've found that the version I posted above works much better on my 755 than the updated version of 1.15 that softick posted.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry