Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Im hoping this is a simple one but I have looked everywhere and cant figure it out. I set my calendar key to shortcut to agendus, but is there anyway to determine which screen it defaults to? when I press the calendar key it pops up the contacts list within the program....which is obviously not what I want to be looking at. any help?
  2. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    In Agendus Preferences/Launch & Buttons
    Full details:

Go to Menu -> Options -> Preferences -> Launch & Buttons
    Above the "buttons bar" you can configure what you want to see when you tap the Agendus icon in the launcher
    Below the "button bar" you can configure your hardware buttons to do the same. CAUTION: Smartphones such as Treos require hardware button #1 to be "Phone" and changing this can render your device inoperable. Other non-phone devices allow programming of two or more buttons. Consult your device user manual for instructions/limitations on programming hardware buttons.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    oh wow. I could have sworn I clicked that drop down menu but never saw "launch and buttons". I got it figured out now. Thanks!