1.    #1  
    I have a 2GB Pointe International MiniSd that has worked fine with my old Q. Now I am trying to use it with the 755p. However, after loading Uptodate a medical program it's like 800mb, the card will become corrupt, and I will have to reformat the card. I am no sure if this is the card's problem or the phone. Has anyone else had similar issues?
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    I've had problems with two Toshiba 4 gig MiniSD. The 755p stopped recognizing both, and I could not even read them on a card reader. One stopped working after 2 weeks, the other after 2 days. My 2 gig Mini-SD from Toshiba is working fine for the past 10 days.
    I have a Transcend 1GB card. I have hundreds of pics that I've taken with the Treo 755p camera. Many of those pictures become corrupt. Perhaps there's a bug in this phone?
    No problems here with a Transcend class 4 4GB card (yet). Also use a bunch of 2GB Transcend cards in other 755s without any reported issues.

You can try chkdsk and other utilities to fix some card corruption. There are also some good freeware recovery programs for recovering files from flash cards.

I routinely do a full card backup about every 2-3 weeks. If I were to lose my device it'll make recovery less painful.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.