1.    #1  
    Anyone have any luck with booting some on the newer distro or packages available out there? I've seen distro's for T3, TX, 650's, 680's but not the 700p. . I've seen the new version of Opie that says it works with the 700P but's it's not a linux distro, just a window manager package.

Any URL's or or help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bill
    I just got Cobalt running on my Foleo! Wanna see screenshots?
  2. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 007WP View Post
    Anyone have any luck with booting some on the newer distro or packages available out there? I've seen distro's for T3, TX, 650's, 680's but not the 700p. . I've seen the new version of Opie that says it works with the 700P but's it's not a linux distro, just a window manager package.
    I am curious why you feel the need to do this, other than to just see if it can be done. Linux is not the magic bullet waiting out there to save Palm. It is just an OS, not all that different from Windows. The biggest difference is that you can get your hands on the source code and modify it to suite your needs, where as with windows you are stuck with what M$ gives you.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/