Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nevermind about demos/whitepaper. I found a bunch of info on good.com and related sites.

It does look impressive on the Q9.
    Treo Lineage: 600 -> 650p -> 700p -> 755p -> 700wx
    Currently Using: 700wx | 800w | Moto Q9c | Mogul

Exchange 2003 ActiveSync WM5.0: 2068 Users
    Exchange 2007 ActiveSync WM6.0: 50 Users
    Exchange 2007 ActiveSync WM6.1: 2 Users
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy View Post
    If you look at our history of releases, be it right, wrong or indifferent, we have always handled releases like this. When 4.0 dropped, which at the time was the biggest release ever, there was no announcement of the date until the day it was actually available.
    Understood. I just think it is wrong and a slap in the face of the customers who have been waiting months and months to hopefully get fixes for some pretty annoying bugs. Good has to know by now if it will launch tomorrow. Yet no indication on the web site and worse, our support rep won't tell us when it really is going to drop. Do they realize the preparation and communications that must happen in a large company to proliferate such an upgrade? So terribly frustrating.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by conekkted View Post
    Understood. I just think it is wrong and a slap in the face of the customers who have been waiting months and months to hopefully get fixes for some pretty annoying bugs. Good has to know by now if it will launch tomorrow. Yet no indication on the web site and worse, our support rep won't tell us when it really is going to drop. Do they realize the preparation and communications that must happen in a large company to proliferate such an upgrade? So terribly frustrating.
    I agree wholeheartedly. As frustrating as it is for you and our other customers, I have to deal with that exact same issue many times a day. All I can tell you is that as soon as I hear go or no-go, I will post it here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12