1.    #1  
    I am using Versamail 3.5.2, I applied the EAS SP2 update.

The issue I have is that right after I perform a sync (Syncing to Exchange server) The treo hangs for 5-15 seconds.
    Has anyone else had this issue? I'm not sure if it was after I applied the EAS SP2 update. Is there anyway to remove that? Or remove versamail and reinstall without doing a hard reset?
    Have you tried getting the upgrade to VersaMail 3.5.4? This may fix your problem.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    If you have a Treo with the latest MR patch (1.10) and you happen to be with Verizon, you need to upgrade to Versamail 3.5.4, otherwise you will have some problems.

I did the same you did (ran 3.5.2 after installing the MR) and I did notice Versamail behaving worse than the pre-MR days. After checking a post here in Treocentral, I went to Palm's website and downloaded the updated Versa from them.

If you go to the Palm support website for the Verizon Treo 700p there will be a clear link to download the update. I did it and now Versamail sorta hangs at the beginning but after a minute is quite smooth. Not perfect mind you but with the current 700p status we caqn't ask for much more than passable exeriences, can't we?
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
  4.    #4  
    My provider is Ntelos. I didn't realize there was a 3.5.4 version. I went to Palm website, but it shows that the update is for Verizon only, and my serial number doesn't work to download update.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Interesting. When you first got the phone, was Versamail pre-installed? If so your Versamail resides in ROM and it will get updated only if you update the firmware in the ROM.

To this date only Sprint and Verizon have gotten updates, but Verizon's requires a manual installation of Versamail after the update. So if you are having problems perhaps it's time to get a replacement?
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...