1.    #1  
    I've been looking into this since I'm bored with Bejeweled. After some digging I found some links to LJP and www.vimm.net. Are these the best options for the 755p? TIA!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    I was going to suggest LJP, until I re-read your topic and saw you wanted it for a maroon 755p. LJP only works on the blue one.

LJP is really your only option, and honestly I'd stick to RPGS and things that don't need quick button presses, since the buttons are grouped poorly and are very small (though the latest LJP betas support a bluetooth gamepad).
    haha! I was just about to make the smart-*** comment you did, jhoff, I can't believe you beat me to it!

Anyways, LJP is where it's at. It's really great for NES, as the hard buttons make perfect controls. Since there's only 2 on the proper side, SNES can be extremely difficult to control. Genesis isn't bad, as you can kind of get three buttons.
    you beat me to it, i thought the maroon 755 had special abilities that the other one didnt.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    For good old arcade action, try PalmMame as well:

http://www.pocketdimension.com/PalmMAME.html
  6.    #6  
    Haha I'm glad U guys liked the maroon reference.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    One thing you might want to consider if you like to play a lot of emulated games is that the latest builds of LJP support a bluetooth gamepad as I mentioned previously. If you don't mind spending $70 for something that is only usable for one application (for Palm at least, S60, WM, and WM Smartphone all support it in more), then you might want to look into it, because it'll make it much more comfortable for emulated games having larger and more spread out buttons, in the perfect shape for SNES play. www.smartgamepad.com

I haven't tried it, but I hear it works well.
    Quote Originally Posted by elder_shawn View Post
    Haha I'm glad U guys liked the maroon reference.
    As the immortal Bugs Bunny says: "What a maroon"

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I finally started using LJP and boy have I been missing out.

I had already purchased some of the old classics like Galaga, Pacman, Ms Pacman, SuperPacman for Palm OS.

The Pacman series are much better on the Palm OS version, but Galaga seems to play better in LJP.

Here are the games I enjoy playing in LJP:

NES
    ----
    Contra 1 & 2
    Super Mario Brothers 1-3
    Galaga
    Galaxian
    Donkey Kong Classic
    Donkey Kong Jr
    Wheel of Fortune Family Edition
    RBI Baseball 3

The following are loaded, but I have not played them much or playability and fun factor are mininum.

NES
    ----
    10-Yard Fight
    Chessmaster
    Family Feud
    Mario
    Mario Brothers
    Millipede
    PACMAN
    Popeye
    Prince of Persia
    Q-bert
    Rygar
    Space Invaders
    Super PITFALL
    SpyHunter
    Street Fighter III
    Super Donkey Kong Country
    SuperJeopardy!
    TopGun - The Second Mission
    ZELDA 2

What games are you guys enjoying with LJP?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I have over 500 NES games that I use on lil John.
    I was wondering if I could post them on here?
    or is it againt the rules?
    I mean I got them for free.
    and I had used them with my emulator on my PC.
    so I assume I can,m I just don't want to break any ruels ya'll have on here
    well let me make myself clear. (i don't want to break any copyright laws)
    my room mate in college installed an emulator with a bunch of games on it.
    when I got my 650, I put LJ on it.
    so then I tried the games for my pc emulator, and I guess they worked.
    I just don't want to post anything illegal.
    I'm just trying to help ya'll out
    It would be improper to do so. Maybe you can provide a list of the games. If you put the mini-sd on your PC, you could open a command window and change directories (cd) to the directory that has the ROM files and type dir > NESgames.txt and this will create a text file with the files you have.

If someone is interested, they can send a private message to you.

I am interested in what games are available as no one site seems to have the same files.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    There are some..... "Very Interesting Media Markets" on the .net domain.

oh never mind.... "vimm.net" check it out