Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by wmayhem View Post
    Palm is obviously run by a diverse cadre of imbeciles. This false alarm is cruel.
    Agreed. I just texted my colleague excitedly, only to find out that this e-mail is what Palm SHOULD have sent me when the 1.10 patch was actually released, which is eons ago in technology-time. They're so far behind the freaking eight-ball it's not even funny, and it's easy to see where all of us thought this would be for the patch to fix connectivity issues.

Palm seems to wish to become the "Bad News Bears" of tech companies. Just one comedy of errors after another.
    Wow, I'm really impressed.

I mean, Palm has already proven ridiculously incompetent. It's pretty hard to take this to a new level...

...yet...

they have! Kudos, Palm, really over the top!

(And I think you'd be NUTS to install the new patch before MANY others have tried first! These folks obviously don't know anything about testing or checking ANYTHING.)
    While I just have to shake my head and say "it figures," I realize one thing here: it seems that Palm may actually be working on fixing the MR!!!

This is the first of any official response that addresses that they are actually addressing the problem. Until this, I assumed that they were going to ignore us completely and not plan a fix. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that they do release another update for us.
    Palm V --> Clie 610 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 ("verizonfied") --> Treo 650 ("verizonfied") --> Vz Treo 700p -->AT&T Tilt
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I'm doing something else with my fingers, and it ain't crossing them...Palm blows it again, this just gets worse and worse.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    Quote Originally Posted by Foobarsky View Post

(And I think you'd be NUTS to install the new patch before MANY others have tried first! These folks obviously don't know anything about testing or checking ANYTHING.)
    SO if everyone sits back and doesn't install the Fix to the MR-FiX how would we ever know that it actually works.
    Greatest Treo Call Bug EVER!
    My 700p is only a phone at this point. Before I used a 100-200 MB of data a month. Now it's almost 0. How much more could break and still be ignored. I will install the fix the moment it comes out.
  7. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Looks like Palm may have not screwed up as much as we thought with that update notification. Someone just got a little trigger happy.

Boys, we have our update.... I just installed it and works like a champ.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123