Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What I dont understand is the multitude of threads like this one. At this stage of the game, everyone has heard of the iPhone and for power users, like many of you here, the iPhone just wont fit your needs.

Beating it to death doesnt make your current phone better or worse than the iPhone because YOU better than Steve Jobs knows what your needs are.

Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    The iPhone bandwagon lovers made a mistake buying a Treo for a fun toy and now they finally found their fun device. I don't think anybody who actually used the Treo as a smartphone joined this club.
    This statement here confuses me. Your saying that the Treo is a fun toy to an iPhone user?

I dont get what you mean, but for me, the iPhone is my fun device. I didnt buy it thinking it was going to be on par with the NASA Space Shuttle or even the Treo. I am not one of those people that "jumped ship," from the Treo to the iPhone- I use them both.

These are the same arguments that Palm VS Windows users do to each other. Neither platform is perfect, yet each meet individual needs and tastes.

And lets not forget, the iPhone like the Treo, Centro, Touch whatever are all different choices.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I tihnk he is talkign about before the iphone came out. Those individuals who bought their treo as a fun toy.
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    I tihnk he is talkign about before the iphone came out. Those individuals who bought their treo as a fun toy.
    Thanks CJ. But Treos have been out for a lonnnnnnnnnng time. So its hard for me to see how any Treo could have been prempted as a fun toy. The iPhone is what, like 5 months old or something. Maybe so long ago the Treo may have been someone's fun toy; considering the convergence of it. I thought of the Treo as more productive than fun.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Thanks cavingjan...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Its very easy to see. I just had a coworker who bought a treo 650 because he thought it would be a neat toy. This was before the iphone came out.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12