Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soupist View Post
    You can't make this stuff up....
    No kidding... Talk about pathetic.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/
    I am so done with Palm. The company must be run by a bunch of monkeys on acid. I mean, how incompetent can they be? First they release a buggy OS, then they release 1.10 which turns hundreds, if not thousands of 700p units into bricks, then they send out an e-mail saying we've fixed our bad MR, but the link to the fix is dead and Palm says, "oops, the e-mail was a mistake."

As one other poster put it, you can't make this stuff up. After years of owning Palm devices, I'm done.

Scott
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Want to hear one better than that? I think Palm has **already** put on the fix in the recently manufactured Treo 700p's and just hasn't told anybody. After going through some refurbs, Verizon sent me a brand new one in the box and it works fine. No data problems at all since I've had it -- a couple weeks. It says Software: Treo700p-1.10-VZW but I'm convinced it is actually 1.10.98 or something like that. More entertainment in the Treo circus...
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Palm tree,

The latest "modified" date I could find on a ROM file in my 700P with 1.10 is
    PmROMVersion-PmVr
    Modified: 4/24/07 at 9:16 am.

Maybe this could give us clue.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12