1.    #1  
    I have a couple of Treo 650 styli listed on eBay (no, this isn't an advertisement of them). I had someone ask if this will work with a Verizon 650. I don't see why not, but he said he bought some from someone saying it would work, and it didn't, that it was hitting the inside of his battery cover.

I just wanted to get y'all's expert opinion on this. I know it works with my 700p, and I'm pretty sure it will work with his, but just wanted to be sure.
    There is no difference between them. You can see where the stylus fits by removing the battery cover. I'll bet the other person had a guide or something broken on his Treo.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I had told him that the pen stylus I bought from Palm didn't have any carrier specifications and that the guy that sold him the last one probably had one for a different model phone. He said it wasn't OEM. He has bought it, and I'll be shipping it out tomorrow...hopefully with no problems.