Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatter View Post
    OK, your dracula link worked perfectly.
    Cool!

I cannot seem to post the link correctly here.
    Don't worry, you're posting the URL perfectly. This forum software chops out out the middle of URLs when it displays them, but I was able to copy the link just fine.

This link froze. Sorry I thought you knew I was pasting the one you told me to paste. http://www.archive.org/download/nigh..._dead_64kb.mp4
    Ah! It's not freezing -- archive.org is just very, very slow.

I had to let it buffer for somewhere between 2-3 minutes before archive.org starting feeding media to Kinoma Player.

Is there a way to "save target as" with Blazer?
    Not that I know of, but I'm not a Blazer guru.

It would be so nice if some of the best movies were able to be clicked on right from Kinoma Media guide.
    It's funny that you mention that...keep on eye on Kinoma Notes for the next couple of weeks.

Charles, thank you! I'm sorry to be such a pest!
    Not, at all...your POV is helpful!

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  2.    #22  
    Sweet sucess :-)

It stays at 0% for a long time, but then does start to SLOWLY buffer, and then starts playing. I wasn't patient enough, I guess :-0

Thanks so much. The process of getting the links from a PC, sending them to the phone and pasting into Kinoma is cumbersome...but possible and I am VERY pleased :-)

Thanks Charles for the help!!!!

Kat
    It stays at 0% for a long time, but then does start to SLOWLY buffer, and then starts playing. I wasn't patient enough, I guess :-0
    It took me a while to figure this out too. Eventually I figured out that archive.org is apparently just very overloaded.

The process of getting the links from a PC, sending them to the phone and pasting into Kinoma is cumbersome...but possible and I am VERY pleased :-)
    Glad to hear it! Keep an eye on Kinoma Notes for a related announcement.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12