1.    #1  
    I am using a treo 650 but the problem is it reboots everytime i send a text message, its 1.20 now that i have updated it from its previous rom but still the same problem occurs, that's one reason why i can't find satisfaction in the unit, i just hope someone will help me, when i press *#337 it shows phone problem unhandled exception.....

i have seen a thread showing that i have to delete the message database using zfile but its not the case for my unit coz i can't seem to find the right solution for it.

Please help guys, and advance thanks to all who will reply on my post....

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    guys my phone info:

Firmware : 01.71
    Software : Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Hardware : A

Please help guys, i really need your asssitance on my phone.
    337 code shows only "unhandled exception"... that doesn't seem like enought text. Please post entire Error msg.

Also

What does this mean?

"using zfile but its not the case for my unit coz i can't seem to find the right solution for it"

What solution? Do you mean Filez?

In the mean time, get Filez Installed and start playing around with it (DON'T DELETE ANYTHING YET) and read the short manual.
  4.    #4  
    Sorry about that.... i mean FileZ,
    Here it is:
    A reset was caused on 9/18/07 at 11:05 pm while running "Phone"
    Fatal Exception

That's the exact thing that appears. Please help me coz i can't use the sms of Treo because it always restarts evreytime i send a text message. and the same error appears, pls tell me what to d oto solve this problem, thanks in advance....
    i enjoyed this phenomena when i took my treo for a holiday to india and inserted an indian sim card.
    did you by any chance change network recently?
    Back everything up and then do a hard reset and see if it still does it. A hard reset will restore the phone to its original state of software.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Back everything up and then do a hard reset and see if it still does it. A hard reset will restore the phone to its original state of software.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong: I think highelf shouldn't back up the text messages. If the problem is caused by one of his personal files, The rebooting will continue.
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
  8.    #8  
    by the way guys, thanks for the replies, i've just discovered something that might help in finding out the real cause of this problem, by the way i am a graphic artist working here in jeddah, but i am a filipino, i am using an xda neo for the domestic communication provider here which is aljawal and i use another phone which is the nokia N73 for my Smart Roaming number from the philippines, Just recently i bought this Palm treo 650 and transfered my Al jawal sim card to this phone thus resulting in this problem of reseting everytime i send a text message, but just last night i tried putting the smart roaming sim and i used it to send a text message back to my country and i was surprised that it did not restart at all.

What do you think is the problem and how can i solve it, i cannot use my roaming number to send text messages aside from my home country so definitely i cannot use it here, i'd like to use the treo 650 over my xda neo for texting because it has a built in keypad which is very helpful, but i just need to fix this restarting problem.

thanks