1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a recommendation for a low profile, belt mounted, case for my 650. I've read the reviews and owned several different cases. My approach is simple, I don't "wear" my Treo like a badge of honor to impress people and I think that belt carried phones look a bit geeky, but the 650 is just to big for pockets. Easy access and blending in are the goals. My best case, to date, is made by Timbuk2. It's made of cordura nylon with a velcro closing flap and travels horizontally on my belt. This case was really designed to hang from the straps of a backpack. It does a nice job, but looks a bit out of place when I wear a suit, but it rides very close to my body. Suggestions?

Thanks,
    Mark
    Mark Bergman
    Hi Mark.

In my opinion, the most amazing case for Treo is the orignial Treo Hard Case. It's very low-profile and has a very good usability.

Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
  3.    #3  
    Does it ride close to the user's body?
    Mark Bergman
    Yes, it does. Take a look at this page: Treo Hard Case.

Model Number:3202WW

Stylish protection for your Palm® Treo™ smartphone.

COMPATIBLE WITH:

* Treo 700p
    * Treo 700w
    * Treo 700wx
    * Treo 650

Protect your Palm® Treo™ smartphone with this sturdy and stylish hard case. It's made from polycarbonate, so it's sleek and smooth with a luxurious finish. Durable outside, the soft interior lining pads and protects your smartphone inside the case. Includes a removable metal belt clip.

I'm looking for more pictures (it seems that I've manage to delete them...).
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM