1.    #1  
    Just out of the blue, my 755p started going to the "Access Powered" boot screen. Usually it starts up, but the last time, I had to hard reset it to get it working again. Thinking it was my contacts (since I do not have any extra software installed), I hand input all of them into my computer and after the hard reset, I re-synced.
    Now.... woke up this morning and the "Access Powered" screen was up and that is all it will do. Hard reset will not work.
    I removed the SD card and no change. Tried my wife's battery (also 755p) and still no go.
    Are there any tricks that I am unaware of to reset this phone?

I'm not sure if I have the hardware protection on this phone. I did on the IP-830 that this replaced, and requested it, but you know Sprint... Is it worth fixing this kind of phone? It is only a few months old and in mint shape. No drops, spills, etc... argh!
  2.    #2  
    Sorry, see this thread already in progress:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=1#post1346820
  3. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gadget View Post
    Just out of the blue, my 755p started going to the "Access Powered" boot screen. Usually it starts up, but the last time, I had to hard reset it to get it working again. Thinking it was my contacts (since I do not have any extra software installed), I hand input all of them into my computer and after the hard reset, I re-synced.
    Now.... woke up this morning and the "Access Powered" screen was up and that is all it will do. Hard reset will not work.
    I removed the SD card and no change. Tried my wife's battery (also 755p) and still no go.
    Are there any tricks that I am unaware of to reset this phone?

I'm not sure if I have the hardware protection on this phone. I did on the IP-830 that this replaced, and requested it, but you know Sprint... Is it worth fixing this kind of phone? It is only a few months old and in mint shape. No drops, spills, etc... argh!
    This really sounds like a corrupt database to me. I'd pull the battery out for a good 30min, then do a hard reset. If this doesn't fix the problem, then you should call sprint as you likely have a hardware issue.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/