Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    hey guys... after i modded my 650 to enable SDHC support... now i try to take a video... but it wont..and say that there is no space in my new 4GB SDHC card... could it be that i need to format the card in a special way? please help.. the camera function still works...

just to update.. i just check... the video did take... but for like split second... that is all...
    Looking in to the problem too but can't find any solution anywhere.
    Reason I stick to 4Gb fat32 only until someone figures it out.

Edit:
    Sdhd driver loaded in to the rom, video recording fails on 4gb card but works on 2gb card
    with the same format.
    Last edited by sama98b; 10/18/2007 at 06:22 PM.
    At first, I had this exact problem as well, but the video application will crash if I am recording to SD card, it works for internal memory. I was willing to live with it, but for some reason, one version of my custome ROM fixed the problem. It is working fine now, and also several ROMs updates later. I had a few revs before noticing, so I can't tell you what the exact problem maybe. The only application removed were Avantgo and Googlemaps, but I don't think that is the problem. I hope that at least give you some hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhole View Post
    hey guys... after i modded my 650 to enable SDHC support... now i try to take a video... but it wont..and say that there is no space in my new 4GB SDHC card... could it be that i need to format the card in a special way? please help.. the camera function still works...

just to update.. i just check... the video did take... but for like split second... that is all...
    Hi hellhole.

I know it sounds very silly, but did you change the file destination to the card instead of the RAM (picture below)?

http://www.charlestondobermans.com/files/Snap-card.jpg

If you did - that's my bet - , try another SD card, just to see what happens.

Let us know.
    Last edited by alexfreire; 10/23/2007 at 07:24 PM.
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM