1.    #1  
    I have a Treo650 which was recently replaced by the Provider. I didn't try the camera or camcorder functions since which has been a few months. So the warranty is out on the unit. Anyhow, I noticed that the unit unable to find the camera or the camcorder on it. Every time I try to use the camera or camcorder, I get:

"No Camera: Unable to launch camera because no amera is present in the
    device"

I spoke to the provider and they want me to send it in for yet another replacement and charge me around $125 for it. Anyone has any ideas why it is not finding the devices? Do I need to install any drivers or something on this unit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA!!
    I think its defective, like a connection is loose.
    To be honest, you aren't missing much by not having a camera. Its horrible at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I think its defective, like a connection is loose.
    To be honest, you aren't missing much by not having a camera. Its horrible at best.
    I'm glad you said this, I was about to post something along the lines of "Mine is broken too.... At least it would appear so from the pictures."
    The 650 is very easy to take apart. Goto youtube and search 650. I have taken mine apart several times. There are several ribbon cables attached to the main board. I am sure one of these ribbon cables are not tucked in all the way. Each one has a snap fastener and if the ribbon is slightly out, the treo will not function correctly.