1.    #1  
    i've been trying to get tomtom running stably on my tx. Wow what a pain in the arse.
    It was working fine before...albeit it was slow as hell before i formatted my 4gb sd card with the 16k cluster size option. It became much more snappier but it started to soft reset the TX...especially when the voice prompts came up.
    Now I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be. All I did was copy the contents of my sdcard in a folder on my drive, formated the card with the proper syntax, and copied the stuff back.
    Running the 1.something gig NA map. Don't have the regional maps.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
    i've been trying to get tomtom running stably on my tx. Wow what a pain in the arse.
    It was working fine before...albeit it was slow as hell before i formatted my 4gb sd card with the 16k cluster size option. It became much more snappier but it started to soft reset the TX...especially when the voice prompts came up.
    Now I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be. All I did was copy the contents of my sdcard in a folder on my drive, formated the card with the proper syntax, and copied the stuff back.
    Running the 1.something gig NA map. Don't have the regional maps.

I've got it working sort of stably...by running UDMH. I have no idea what the problem might be. I just formated my 4gig SD card with the 16k cluster size option. So if anybody else is having the same issues, give Navigator atleast 8000ks of heap.