Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    When I received my new treo 680 I played with it a little before I decided to transfert data from my previous treo to my new one.

I synchronized my treo 600 with my computer then synced my new treo from there.

I shouldn't have done that I think, now all the new ringtones that were in my new treo are gone, as well as pTune, that's been replaced with the crappy old version I had before on the other treo.

How can I retrieve what I lost?

All I wanted synced from the old treo was my contacts and calendar. Sms history did not replicate and pictures neither.

what can I do ?

thanks
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I don't know but on my OSX computer my Palm stuff is stored under my Documents directory. You might poke around there for a Palm directory and see if there is any of your old stuff hanging around in there. Perhaps it has both phones as different users or something?

If you do find it just re-install the software and ringtones.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    is there a way to reload everything as it was when I received it then restore my contacts and calendar events after?
    Hard Reset

Then try to set the conduits to do nothing except the ones you want.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Any tutorials or documentation I could read about hard reset and conduits settings?
    Do a hard reset and follow the advice in the "sticky" at the head of this forum on upgrading from a prior PalmOS device.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=129942
    Last edited by johncc; 09/18/2007 at 12:31 AM.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Aiight thanks I solved the issue