1.    #1  
    running gmail thru chatter...the inbox is populating both messages sent to the gmail acct as well as those I'm sending from the gmail acct. Is there a way to only see messages received, not sent, from the gmail acct???

thanks in advance, drpickles
  2. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPickles View Post
    running gmail thru chatter...the inbox is populating both messages sent to the gmail acct as well as those I'm sending from the gmail acct. Is there a way to only see messages received, not sent, from the gmail acct???

thanks in advance, drpickles
    It would be better to ask your question here: http://chatteremailforum.com/index.p...orum&Itemid=71
    It's because of the way Gmail stores messages, not a ChatterEmail problem or issue. I get that with SnapperMail and did with Versamail, too, when I used it.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    that is the way that gmail is set up. If you set up MS Outlook to check you account you get the same thing, both received and sent mail will show up when you send something through the webmail.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    If Chattermail can do filtering, create a filter that grabs only messages *to* your email address. Any messages from your email address will be discarded. I set this up in Versamail and works pretty well.