Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a program that allows you to dial numbers that are sitting in your/any task list?

    I'd like to keep a list of calls I have to make on my treo and then just knock through them by clicking on the task or the number...
    thanks!
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by jigokudani View Post
    Does anyone know of a program that allows you to dial numbers that are sitting in your/any task list?

    I'd like to keep a list of calls I have to make on my treo and then just knock through them by clicking on the task or the number...
    thanks!
    TAKEphONE, provides that ability ("Capture"). A free alternative is FieldPlus ("FieldPlus patched*: 29-july-2005").
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  3. #3  
    There's also a DA called PhoneDA (search around, you'll find it) that'll allow you to highlight any number and press the Phone button to call it.
  4. #4  
  5. #5  
    I just wanted to say that I LOVE TAKEphOne, it is awesome!!
  6. gelobter's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #6  
    Thanks for all this help, but none of these actually just manage a call list, which is what I want. Any other ideas?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gelobter View Post
    Thanks for all this help, but none of these actually just manage a call list, which is what I want. Any other ideas?
    What, exactly, do you mean by "manage a call list"?
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  8.    #8  
    I mean I have a list of calls I have to make in a task application or other database and I can highlight individual items without the stylus and hit dial...

    Thanks!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jigokudani View Post
    I mean I have a list of calls I have to make in a task application or other database and I can highlight individual items without the stylus and hit dial...

    Thanks!
    Then you want FieldPlus; with it, you can select text without the stylus, then choose to copy, paste, cut it...or "use" it. If it's a url, "use selection" will launch blazer with that url, and if its a phone number, it'll dial it. It's been my most important Treo app for 3 years now.
    http://www.nekito.net/~dgsachs/palm/FieldPlus-patched/FieldPlus-patched.zip
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>

Posting Permissions