Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I have a Treo 700p with many bluetooth headsets.And I have been not happy with any of my bluetooths.Incoming sound on my ear piece is fair to very good.However, the outgoing sound has been weak at best.Cuts in/out etc...
    Has anyone tried the Sennheiser BW900? I have alot of respect for Sennheiser products. Seems to always be a cut above other products. And this one seems to be the only true boom mic. bluetooth headset. I know that this is very expensive, but well worth the cost for my business.

thanks don

p.s. I didn't want to start a new bluetooth-700p thread, but what happened to the other one?
    There are some boom headsets from VXI. I don't understand why a "boom bluetooth" is so expansive than regular ones.
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    About two weeks ago, I took the plunge. Purchased the Sennheiser BW-900
    bluetooth headset on line. Instead of $349-379, the price was 205.00 plus shipping. Brand new in the box.
    I've tried so many different headsets to no avail. I work on the road.My clients couldn't hear me very well. So I was willing to try anything.
    Knowing Sennheiser's name, I trusted their reputation. However, I didn't know if it translated to the bluetooth units. Well, I'm mostly happy that I got the Sennheiser.
    First the unit is big.But not heavy. Second, the battery doesn't last a whole night. And no car adapter available. But you can swap out batteries,and stay on the call. But the sound quality is by far the best I've tried. While on the Freeway going 75-80 mph with three windows down, the caller on the other end only heard me. I'm very impressed with that. Yes the price,size and the battery issues are not to my liking.However, I needed to here my clients. So I'll buy more batteries. To me this unit was well worth the price.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    A week ago my 700p starting slowing down. Then at a very bad moment,the phone went into the famous endless loop. In my humble way, I begged for help at the sprint main store.For the first time in a long time, they were very helpful. Sprint swapped the phone for a new 755p. With all of the contents.
    The Sennheiser bluetooth worked great with the 700p and great with the 755p. No problems syncing.And staying synced.I do have the jawbone, but I'm using the Sennheiser quite a bit more than the Aliph.
    could you tell me where this was purchased for 205+ shipping
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Ebay. I know that's cheating. However, I've seen it for $249.00 incl. shipping at shipdog.com.They don't charge the sales tax(unless your in N.Y.). That's also a great price. Wholesale price is around $199-$219. And I'm Liking this unit more every day.