1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I've tried searching the site with both the built-in search and Google. No luck, so I'm starting a new thread. I apologize if I just didn't use the right search words.

Anyway, I'm running Versamail 3.5 with the Exchange ActiveSync update on a Treo 650. Here are the problems: (1) when I add a new contact in Outlook (2003 SP1), the synced contact that shows up in my Treo is missing the email address. (2) when I add a new contact in the Treo, it's not showing up in Outlook at all. I've "told" Versamail to sync all, to sync contacts only, to no avail.

What do you think it could be?

Thanks very much in advance!
    Angel

SprintPCS Sony Zuma/Psion Revo (still miss Revo) >> SprintPCS Kyocera 6035 (1 replacement) >> SprintPCS Treo 300 >> SprintPCS Treo 600 (2 replacements) >> Cingular Treo 650 #1 arrived 2/11/05 ; replaced 3/7, 3/12, and 3/14
    Hi Angel:

I had lots of issues with Versamail and switched to AT&T's ExpressMail and that works flawlessly for both Corporate Outlook and POP3 accounts.

When you sync, you might try having the Treo take priority when you add new contacts on your handheld. I find I have a lot fewer duplicates, etc if I have the desk top take priority as a default, and change to Treo priority when I have added contacts after a meeting or whatever.

Good Luck,

Dan
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, Dan. I'll try having the Treo take priority as you suggest. I'm going to keep on trying with Versamail for a while, because I understand that Expressmail doesn't sync contacts over the air. We'll see how it goes!
    Angel

SprintPCS Sony Zuma/Psion Revo (still miss Revo) >> SprintPCS Kyocera 6035 (1 replacement) >> SprintPCS Treo 300 >> SprintPCS Treo 600 (2 replacements) >> Cingular Treo 650 #1 arrived 2/11/05 ; replaced 3/7, 3/12, and 3/14