Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of a good program that will allow me to track prospects, enter their names/numbers/address, follow up date, what was offered, and an alarm. Thanks!
    SalesWarrior is one, you can find it at www.iambic.com. I have tried it myself and don't really like it, but YMMV. I for one would love to see iambic expand Agendus into a full-fledged sales management tool, or at least offer some pipeline management tools as an option.

That's not "Prudential" you are referring to in your name by any chance, is it?
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    I too have tried SalesWarrior but I wasn't a big fan. Maybe some other people will have some solutions?!

Yes, it is Prudential!
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    At one point ACT made a PALM version. I haven't used ACT in years, I guess it's posible they still have it.

Otherwise, Salesforce.com has Palm support if your company ponies up.

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Prudential? Whats wrong with it? you're talking about the insurance company rite?

by the way, i enter my prospects info in the notes section in the standard contacts app. would be good if there is a sales app that integrates with the contacts app.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Prudential rips people off!!

Let me know if you find one.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I still use ACT and it still holds up. It is an excellent contact manager. You can buy ACT 6.0 on Ebay for ~$25 and it comes with ACT! Link 2.0 for Palm which works just fine with a 755p.

While its probably not as slick as the latest software its also not as resourse hogging and it is not as slow as the more modern "more than you need" apps out there. I tried Act 8.0 and returned it, what a pig.

I hope this helps.