1.    #1  
    The PalmOS ports of Doom, Heretic, Hexen, and Quake have all been updated to include keyboard support for the Treo 755. Grab them here.

Note you need the full or shareware versions of the original games to play these. Shareware versions can be obtained from ID's website.

Big thanks to Metaview in his work porting and updating these classics to work on our new Treos.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula View Post
    The PalmOS ports of Doom, Heretic, Hexen, and Quake have all been updated to include keyboard support for the Treo 755. Grab them here.

Note you need the full or shareware versions of the original games to play these. Shareware versions can be obtained from ID's website.

Big thanks to Metaview in his work porting and updating these classics to work on our new Treos.
    -- thanx
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    CountBuggula does it run on a centro?
    Last edited by LennyV; 11/15/2007 at 07:18 PM.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway