1.    #1  
    It has the latest firmware update and is erasing an 8gb patrirot sdhc card and a 1gb SD card. It is slow to recognize a card and then deletes the info on the card not every time, but routinely. I find it hard to believe the 2 different types of cards are bad. Anyone experience this?
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkeedink View Post
    It has the latest firmware update and is erasing an 8gb patrirot sdhc card and a 1gb SD card. It is slow to recognize a card and then deletes the info on the card not every time, but routinely. I find it hard to believe the 2 different types of cards are bad. Anyone experience this?

You may have a formatting problem on the cards, and when the treo writes a file to it, it farkles the directory.
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkeedink View Post
    My 700P will not recognize SDHC cards. I dont think theyt are supported.

Am I mistaken? I bought one and connot use! I bought a non-SDHC card and it works fine (both 4GB)

B
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ae1m View Post
    My 700P will not recognize SDHC cards. I dont think theyt are supported.

Am I mistaken? I bought one and connot use! I bought a non-SDHC card and it works fine (both 4GB)

B
    Then you don't have the latest firmware update.
    The MR adds the ability to read SDHC. There is also a file (there is a huge long thread on the topic here) from the 755 which adds this ability. The only catch with only adding the file is that a hard reset will eliminate your ability to get to your backups on the card.