1.    #1  
    I had a strange thing happen the other day. I went to use a couple of my progs and they were just simply gone. Kinoma and Solitare had just dissapeared from the program list. There was no hard reset or anything. They were just gone. I had to reinstall both. Anyone had this happen before?
    I've had what I believe is a similar issue with Contacts and Calender. I came to the conclusion(it was just a guess) that I may have erroneously deleted something while cleaning with SKtools.

GG
  3.    #3  
    Hmm. As far as I know, I didn't do anything that would have deleted these programs. Very strange.
    snd I have had that happen with a Palm TX and with the 755P. I had NVBackup disappear from the Treo when I first got it. Simce then it has stayed put. Even more wierd, I had a game disappear from the SD card. I know I did not do anything to delete these apps. My suspicion is that something happens at times with a soft reset that deletes them but I have no proof. On my TX I lost several games right after having soft resets that were on that device.
    A few people have had this happen, most were new devices (within 30 days of purchase). Look at the sticky at the top of this board. If it is a new device or not, keep an eye on this and be prepared to make a trip to the Sprint store for a replacement as the device may lockup for good when the wrong system file is deleted. It happened to me personally with my Blue one.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    A few people have had this happen, most were new devices (within 30 days of purchase). Look at the sticky at the top of this board. If it is a new device or not, keep an eye on this and be prepared to make a trip to the Sprint store for a replacement as the device may lockup for good when the wrong system file is deleted. It happened to me personally with my Blue one.
    OMG, I hope not! This is already my second 755P. My first had a bad mini sd slot. I just got finished begging Kinoma for a new activation since I have had to change handsets more than twice in 6 months. I'm still in the process of begging TomTom for a new activation. I love these Treo's, but I'm sick of them going bad on me. Same thing with Seidio's GARBAGE QUALITY PRODUCTS. Doesn't anyone make anything with decent quality anymore?