1.    #1  
    Hi to all!

My 700P (Verizon) has developed a problem with the touch screen...the "Answer Call" on the touch screen no longer functions. It was functioning for a couple of months but then suddenly stopped. Everything else works fine.

Tried removing the battery...no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Make sure you recalibrate your touchscreen.
    Also, sometimes, debris gets caught between the screen and the casing. Run the edge of a thin piece of plastic (light screen protector thin) bewteen the screen and the casing to remove any debris.
    This might help.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    Tried to re-calibrate twice. Screen is clean. All of the other screens function properly.
    Check to make sure your Keyguard Preferences doesn't have the 'disable touchscreen' checked.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I had the same problem with my wifes 650 i kept resetting and it kept getting worse until my digitizer stopped working completely. I brought it to sprint service center and they fixed it. works great now.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Make sure you recalibrate your touchscreen.
    Also, sometimes, debris gets caught between the screen and the casing. Run the edge of a thin piece of plastic (light screen protector thin) bewteen the screen and the casing to remove any debris.
    This might help.
    Good Luck
    Thanks a lot. Your solution just worked fine for me. I am on vacation and being without my treo it is like without hands. You just helped me a lot. Thanks Much.