I have a Treo 650 that paired and worked great with my car's bluetooth system (iDrive).

Every since I returned from a trip to another part of the country, I cannot voice dial, or dial from my address book, or any number from iDrive (such as through navigation). When I try to connect using these methods, the communications screen appears as normal saying "connecting". The radio is still audible and it just hangs until you manually initiate another call using your phone dialpad. Using the "end call" command or the phone button does nothing.

Prior to my trip everything worked great. But now it doesn't.

I troubleshot it using a couple of Motorola phones and it works great. I tried both a soft and a warm reboot of my Treo with no luck. I tried my daughter's Samsung which still works fully. She was the only other person who went on this trip with me. So whatever it was only affected my phone.

Perhaps something changed from our local TMobile network to Missouri's TMobile network, I don't know.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or experiences with this problem. Thanks.