Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This has got to be the best stereo/ phone combo headset I have seen. If anyone gets it, let us know how it works! Plantronics Voyager 855
    Looks good. Love the sliding boom with voice tube. The big question is how well they will stay in your ears during workouts. The Lubix with Jabra eargels are easily the best that I've found.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah exactly. I had the sony ericsson one that has that part that dangles down around your neck but is impossible to workout or run with. It flops all over. I gave it away. This seems to solve that problem. You don't have a separate "remote" piece to skip tracks but who cares. Do we really need it??
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    need more specs when it comes out- if it has better sound quality than the S9, I will buy it- also- I want to know how the reception is...

more info here:

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/...10092007-1.htm
    Last edited by tedcousens; 09/11/2007 at 11:20 AM. Reason: addition
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    Yeah exactly. I had the sony ericsson one that has that part that dangles down around your neck but is impossible to workout or run with. It flops all over. I gave it away. This seems to solve that problem. You don't have a separate "remote" piece to skip tracks but who cares. Do we really need it??
    Yes, we really need the "remote" and yes, the 855 has it. The AVRCP controls are located on the second earpiece. The only thing that it's missing is the AVRCP ability on the main headset piece like the 8010 has. The 8010 is so freaking huge and uncomfortable that it doesn't matter though.
    I'm very interested in this unit. Anyone using it with a 700wx PLEASE post your experience.
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I'm very interested in this unit. Anyone using it with a 700wx PLEASE post your experience.

uh Jeff, no one is using this unit yet- goes on the market next month.

Roi Batty

I just don't see how you can claim PERFECTION if it isn't even out yet. It could be a piece of crap and have terrible sound.
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    well the reviews are promising although i doubt they will be able to improve on receptionissues...

Roi Batty

Someone please find me a truly waterproof headset that will stay on when playing sports. That would be perfection.

And DON'T tell me about the Motorola S9.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    The Lubix NC1 is pretty waterproof and stays on well when running or lifting. I've had some for over a year and haven't had any problems with them.
    Don't get me wrong. It does look very interesting and I will be checking out the reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    The Lubix NC1 is pretty waterproof and stays on well when running or lifting. I've had some for over a year and haven't had any problems with them.
    No more taking chances .. I want something I can wash under a tap or swim with. I'm sure it will come. The proliferation of BT stereo headsets over the last year or so is amazing.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Does anyone have this? I'm thinking about it for 700p with Softick Audio.

I'm needing a great phone headset with great stereo sound for music. Is this the one? Does it support Softick Audio Gateway on 700p?

Was looking at a2dp.com and was shocked how many are out there. Which is best for around $100 that works on 700p?
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    It isn't in stores until October, but Laptop Magazine already has done a review. Biggest flaw seems to be the DSP filter: http://www.laptopmag.com/Review/Plan...oyager-855.htm

I'm still going to try it out when it ships, as I'm curious how it holds up versus my faithful JX10.

Also, I'm curious to try and see if it will still support A2DP with the second earpiece disconnected (so I can watch a little SlingTV without having to pull the other piece out of my pocket).
    And here's another review from ZDNet, which seems a little more positive on the audio quality:
    http://review.zdnet.com/headphones-h...-32600914.html
    Quote Originally Posted by tedcousens View Post
    uh Jeff, no one is using this unit yet- goes on the market next month.
    Who is Jeff.

Anyone got their hands on one yet!?? Anyone?!
    I want one if it will work with my 680. Anyone know what type of connector is used for charging the device? I am hoping for mini-USB.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I want one if it will work with my 680. Anyone know what type of connector is used for charging the device? I am hoping for mini-USB.
    I just got one in NJ. The charger is not mini-usb. More details later.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    I just got one in NJ. The charger is not mini-usb. More details later.

Aw! Come on! Give with the details already!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast