Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Q~ View Post
    I've been thinking about this myself. Now that I've been using a smartphone for some time, I have a much better idea of the niche a smartphone fills in my life. What it boils down to for me is that my Treo does a whole lot more than I really need it to do. Here are my top needs/wants in a smartphone:

1. Good email app supporting push,
    2. Form factor,
    3. Good web browser (at least good for a mobile device),
    4. Simple phone app (ala 700P type),
    5. Simple UI.

I have come to really love the simplicity and ease of use of Palm, but I'm starting to think there are other devices out there that would fit my needs better. This is especially true with respect to form factor.

Palm is going to have to really step up if they want my business again.
    I am totally in the same boat, and just came to realize this in the last week or two. I think if the Palm OS worked properly, it would be the best phone on the market. But getting a phone that has fewer capabilities, but actually does them well might be worth more to me.
  2. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSM View Post
    I am totally in the same boat, and just came to realize this in the last week or two. I think if the Palm OS worked properly, it would be the best phone on the market. But getting a phone that has fewer capabilities, but actually does them well might be worth more to me.
    I'm right there with you. I spun this discussion off into another thread located here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=152708 We are compiling a list of the features we really want in the next Treo. I encourage you to post your wants/needs over there. I'll keep the top list as current as possible. Maybe Palm will listen and give us what we want.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/
    The short answer is No.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12