Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I bought one of these off of ebay. The seller claims it is "authentic". It came in bulk packaging and seems to work ok. The only problem I have is that the headset will not take a full charge. Even after 10 hours of charging it is still flashing red. I wonder if it is a fake or something defective? I have contacted the seller to see what he has to say about the situation. Are there a lot of fake 665's floating around?
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    UPDATE. I didn't get a response from the ebay seller "zillionbuy" after 4 emails over a week. I contacted Plantronics and they said it was defective. Plantronics sent me a new headset next day air (with proof of purchase off of ebay). I couldn't believe they would do this since I bought the headset for $40.00 including shipping.

I'm very happy with incoming and outgoing sound as well as comfort. Talk time not too important to me since the neat charger stores the headset very well in the car. I guess my black jawbone and jx10 are going on ebay.

Plantronics customer service is superb!
    Was the only problem with the 665 the red light? Was it working properly?
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    The headset seemed to work ok other than not taking a full charge.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    What Treo are you using with the Plantronics 665? I have a Centro and was wondering about the compatibility. thanks!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjn14 View Post
    What Treo are you using with the Plantronics 665? I have a Centro and was wondering about the compatibility. thanks!
    I have been using the 700P. The headset works great. The problem is bluetooth sux on the 700P. The headset drops out every now and then losing the connection.